Mailing Lijst CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org Bericht #6
From: Diane Goldenberg-Hart <diane@cni.org>
Sender: <cgplmgr@cni.org>
Subject: Spring CNI Project Briefing Schedule Online
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 13:40:16 -0500
To: <CNI-ANNOUNCE@cni.org>
The Spring 2006 CNI Task Force Meeting website (http://www.cni.org/tfms/2006a.spring) was recently updated with the following information:

A preliminary schedule of project briefings to be delivered at the meeting is now available at http://www.cni.org/tfms/2006a.spring/schedule.html. Links to session abstracts and supplemental information are forthcoming.

Details regarding the opening and closing plenary sessions can be found at http://www.cni.org/tfms/2006a.spring/plenary.html:

arXiv.org founder Paul Ginsparg will receive the Paul Evan Peters Award during the opening plenary session on April 3rd; following the award presentation Professor Ginsparg will deliver the Paul Evan Peters Lecture, "The Library of Babel (after Borges): Some reflections about what has happened over the past thirty years, and what might happen during the next five."

The closing plenary address, "Can We Create a Democratic Digital History?" will be delivered by Roy Rosenzweig, Professor of History & New Media, and Head of the Center on History and New Media at George Mason University.

The meeting will be held in Arlington, VA on April 3-4, 2006; we look forward to seeing you there!

Diane Goldenberg-Hart
Communications Coordinator
Coalition for Networked Information
21 Dupont Circle, Suite 800
Washington, DC 20036
202-296-5098
202-872-0884 (Fax)
diane@cni.org

Inschrijven (FEED) Inschrijven (DIGEST) Inschrijven (INDEX) Uitschrijven Mailen naar Listmaster